The strategic objectives for the period 2022 to 2026 are: -
1. To increase numbers and quality of women in politics and decision making in Uganda.
2. To increase access to economic opportunities for women and girls in Uganda.
3. To prevent violence against women and girls in Uganda.
4. To improve access to quality health services for women and girls in Uganda.
5. To improve access to quality education for women and girls in Uganda.
6. To advocate for an enabling environment for sustainable peace and security in Uganda.
7. To contribute to prevention of corruption in Uganda.
8. To mitigate impact of environmental degradation and climatic change on women in Uganda.
9. To strengthen the capacity of UWOPA to deliver on its mandate.